Thank you so much to Claire from the Bookfaerie blog for nominating me for the Liebster award!
This award is a chain award by bloggers to welcome newbie bloggers to the world of blogging. The only condition is that you have less than 200 followers!
To accept, all you have to do is:
1) Link and thank the person who nominated you (thanks again Claire!).
2) Answer the 11 questions your nominator gives you
3) Tag 11 bloggers who have 200 or less followers
4) Ask the 11 bloggers 11 questions, and let them know you nominated them!
So, here are my answers to the 11 questions Claire asked me:
1) What’s your favorite place to read?
I love reading in libraries, the quiet is so relaxing to me. I will read pretty much anywhere though!
2) Paper or electronic book? Or a bit of both?
Definitely paper! I am a die hard paper book fan. I have read a few e-books here and there but only when its not available in any other format.
3) Have you got any hidden talents?
I don’t think so. I’m pretty organized but I think of that more as a “condition” than a talent.
4) What’s your favorite thing to cook?
Not much of a cooker, but I love to bake. Cookies and cakes and brownies and pretty much anything sweet.
5) If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Ireland or Scotland probably. I always think the landscape and the castles would be so romantic to see. I love reading about those countries in different books.
6) Have you any siblings?
Nope. Only child.
7) Who’s your hero or role model?
I would have to say my mom. I know its cliche but she’s a pretty amazing gal and she always pushes me to be a better person, which I think is really important. And she has always believed in me and taught me to reach for my goals, even the ones that seem impossible. She has a blog too if you want to check it out! joanne94wquilts
8) What sort of music do you like to listen to?
I’m pretty varied in my music tastes but I do love listening to musicals.
9) Who’s your favorite author?
Now that is a hard one. Lately I’ve been loving Kristan Higgins’ books a lot. I also would say Linda Howard is probably my all-time favorite. I also love MaryJanice Davidson’s books, I always end up laughing out loud when I read those. Also Jayne Ann Krentz, Meg Cabot, Nora Roberts, and Vicki Lewis Thompson.
10) What film could you watch over and over again?
Hocus Pocus for my all-time pick. Lately also Austenland, Despicable Me 2, Sherlock Holmes, and Beautiful Creatures.
11) What are three things we probably don’t know about you?
I’m an accountant by day (I know, boring).
Someday I’d like to work in a library again. I miss many things about working at one.
I just absolutely love peanut butter.
My 11 blogs that I’ve nominated are:
1) Embracing Romance
2) Cover too Cover
3) Read Love
4) Kittens and Books
5) Book Love
6) Stories For Coffee
7) And Then He Kissed Her
8) Badass Romance
9) Romance Reader Girl
10) Girl meets Books
11) Rogues, Rebels, & Rakes
Sorry if you’ve already been nominated or you have more than 200 followers but I thought you all deserved a nomination!!
My 11 questions to you are:
1) What are you currently reading?
2) What movie have you enjoyed more than the book?
3) If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
4) What is your favorite book of all time?
5) Paper or electronic book? Or a bit of both?
6) Who’s your hero or role model?
7) What are 3 random facts about you?
8) What is the best book you’ve read this year?
9) What book series did you completely binge-read…or wish you could have binge-read but not all of them were out at the time?
10) What is your favorite genre to read and what would you say to readers who don’t like that genre?
11) If you could recommend one author to me, who would you recommend and why?
3 thoughts on “Liebster Award Nomination”
THIS IS SO COOL!
Thank you for the nomination. 🙂
Thank you so much for the shout-out Rebecca. This is so sweet and nice of you. I’ll still definitely do these. And thanks for the awesome questions. 🙂