Day 7 was mostly spent traveling and visiting with family but I managed to read about 3 hours at night before bed. My Sunday’s progress is below followed by my wrap up of my overall Bout of Books accomplishments:
Number of pages I’ve read today: 226
Total number of pages I’ve read: 1,719
Books read today: I started Tell The Wolves I’m Home by Carol Rifka Brunt
Challenges: Sunday was a free day so there was no challenge
Time Devoted to Reading
My goal for this read-a-thon was to learn the ropes and have fun! I posted a update every day on how the previous day went and I also did Monday, Tuesday and Thursday‘s “challenge” post. I really had a lot of fun with Thursday’s “If You Like This, Try This” post!
Books to Read
Finish Wilde Lake by Laura Lippman– See the review here Read Kill or Be Kilt by Victoria Roberts– See the review here Read Every Bride Has Her Day by Lynnette Austin– See the review here Read Troublemaker by Linda Howard– See the review here
- Read The California Wife by Kristen Harnisch – didn’t get to this one
- Read Because of Miss Bridgerton by Julia Quinn – didn’t get to this one
- Read Quarter Life Poetry by Samantha Jayne – didn’t get to this one
- Read Tell The Wolves I’m Home by Carol Rifka Brunt – read half of this one
- Read People Who Knew Me by Kim Hooper – didn’t get to this one
Overall I think it was a successful week. I had a great time participating and I will definitely want to participate in another Bout of Books in the future!