# books read this month: 9
# pages read this month: 3,090
# books read year-to-date: 9
# pages read year-to-date: 3,090
Favorite Books I Read:
The Wicked City by Beatriz Williams – 4.75 stars
Everything You Want Me To Be by Mindy Mejia – 4.75 stars
Books I Didn’t Particularly Enjoy:
I have to be honest in that I didn’t really like The Road by Cormac McCarthy. We read it for book club and it was interesting just not my type of book!
Other Posts this month:
Ready, Set, Rogue BLOG TOUR!!
Two Days Gone BLOG TOUR!!
Status of 2017 Reading Challenges:
- Finish 2016 ARC’s from NetGalley that I missed – No progress on this one yet
- Participate in 2 reading challenges – Scheduled for May and August
- Other goals:
- Write shorter reviews – I’m trying!
- Continue establishing relationships – I think I’m doing it, we’ll see how it goes I guess!
Next Month TBR List:
For February my plan is the following:
-The Devil Crept In by Ania Ahlborn
-Close Enough to Touch by Colleen Oakley
– Beautiful Broken Girls by Kim Savage
-The Hidden Man by David Ellis
-Dead Letters by Caite Dolan-Leach
-The Most Dangerous Place on earth by Lindsey Lee Johnson
-The River At Night by Erica Ferenick
-The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
2 thoughts on “2017 Monthly Status Update: January”
I still have Everything You Want mMe To Be on my list! Reading too mamy good things about it. Great month for you!
It was a great book, I hope you enjoy it! And yes January was a great month, thanks!! 🙂