Top Ten Tuesday is a book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there is a different bookish topic and bloggers are asked to post their own top ten list based on the topic. This week is a listing of the Top Ten Books on My Fall TBR List. There are a lot of good books coming out this fall and I had a little trouble narrowing it down to just 10 but I figured it out somehow. I highly doubt I’ll read all 10 of these this fall but they’re all added to my TBR listing and we’ll see how many I can fit into the schedule. A couple of them I was able to get through NetGalley so at least I know those will get read.
1. Stars of Fortune by Nora Roberts
2. Sweetest Scoundrel by Elizabeth Hoyt
3. Undead and Unforgiven by Mary Janice Davidson
4. After Alice by Gregory Maguire
5. Along the Infinite Sea by Beatriz Williams
6. This Is Your Life, Harriet Chance! by Jonathan Evison
7. The Good Neighbor by Amy Sue Nathan
8. Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy
9. A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis
10. Blood & Salt by Kim Ligget
So those are my top 10 TBR for this fall. I’d love to hear any suggestions you readers might have though! I always love hearing about new books to try. Happy reading everyone!