So for one of my goals this year to help me focus more on reading and having concentrated time for reading, I decided to participate in all 3 Bout of Books reading challenges / read-a-thons this year! This was the second one and I didn’t exactly get a lot done but it was still ok amounts of successful.
Below were the goals that I had set for the week and my assessment with how I did on them.
Time Devoted to Reading
My goals for this read-a-thon are that I’d like to participate in as much as I can: the daily posts plus reading every day.
I did not participate in any of the daily challenges but I did read every day (except Sunday which I took off).
Books to Read
- Finish A Harmless Little Plan by Meli Raine – Finished ! and reviewed!
- Finish The Favorite Sister by Jessica Knoll – Finished and reviewed!
- Read The Summer Wives by Beatriz Williams – Started
- Read The Optimist’s Guide to Letting Go by Amy E. Reichert
- Read Our Kind of Cruelty by Araminta Hall
Overall this was not the greatest week of reading for me but I was able to get a little reading done at least. Looking forward to the next one in August!