Top Ten Tuesday is a book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there is a different bookish topic and bloggers are asked to post their own top ten list based on the topic. This week is a listing of the Top Ten Best Books I Read in 2015. This one was definitely a hard one for me to narrow down since I read so many good books in 2015 (so far!).
10. The Light of Hidden Flowers by Jennifer Handford
9. Sisters of Versailles by Sally Christie
8. The Wonder of All Things by Jason Mott
7. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
6. The Light Between Oceans by M. L. Stedman
5. When The Moon Is Low by Nadia Hashimi
4. The Bookseller by Cynthia Swanson
3. I’ll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios
2. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
1. The Vintner’s Daughter by Kristen Harnisch
Since it really was just so tough for me to decide, I wanted to add in just a few honroable mention / runner ups. These books didn’t make it into my top ten but they were so close that I really think they deserve a shout out. And to be fair I’ve already read 120 books this year so these books still (pretty much) made it into my top 10%!
3. Imaginary Things by Andrea Lochen
2. Where’d You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
So those were my favorite books that I’ve read in 2015 (so far). What about all of you? What good books have you read this past year?