Top Ten Tuesday is a book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there is a different bookish topic and bloggers are asked to post their own top ten list based on the topic. This week is a listing of the Top Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year.
I don’t have any particular order on these in terms of priority. These are all books from my Amazon wishlist that I put together for Christmas this year. These are just all books that I’ve added to my to read list at some point during the year and are books that are higher up on the to read list so they made it onto the Christmas list. There is a variety of books on the list, I’ve been a little scattered lately in my reading.
- A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis
- The Witch of Little Italy by Suzanne Palmieri
- Circling the Sun by Paula McLain
- Newport: A Novel by Jill Morrow
- It Was Me All Along by Andie Mitchell
- Out of Oz by Gregory Maguire
- After Alice by Gregory Maguire
- The Nightingale by Kristen Hannah
- The Cake Therapist by Judith Fertig
- The Edge of Lost by Kristina McMorris
So what about all of you? Any particular books that you are wishing Santa brings you for Christmas this year?
2 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year”
I don’t know what The Cake Therapist is about, but, instead of the book, I think I just want a real life cake therapist for Christmas who will just give me cake whenever I have a problem lol.
After Alice looks really interesting and I’ve seen A Madness So Discreet around so much that I’ve been tempted to try it, so I wouldn’t mind getting those either 🙂
The Nightingale was so good!!